Read This Post

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Comment on TOT 2round

I joined TOT on Achievement Motivation because Mr Naveen Jha invited me to join and I like learning new things. I am extremely happy that I joined this training and looking forward to finish last module and accreditation. Thank you Mr Naveen!The content coverage, different style of training that is more experiential is excellent for this type of model. It was more of understanding our self to understand others. Be aware of your own motivational style and others style, so we can use this knowledge to achieve success. If I am achievement oriented person then I am looking at excellence in all aspect of my life. One can be working in organization and can still be entrepreneurial. Most important is clarity of our goal, everything else will fall in place. We will be proactive in facing and dealing internal and external challenges and blocks. We can use this training on self as well as in future to train others.
Madhu Lodaya
Hubli Champion 2



Share/Bookmark





No comments:

Post a Comment